Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Northern Quarter Manchester newbie day, 21st February

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Hi Luke,

Is it just the days format that's changed? I'll still be bringing 2 kids over (and I'll still need a box of paint [maybe 2 - will confirm later] and an LP air system - or just a bottle with no reg).

Ta

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Hi Luke,

Is it just the days format that's changed? I'll still be bringing 2 kids over (and I'll still need a box of paint [maybe 2 - will confirm later] and an LP air system - or just a bottle with no reg).

Ta
Yep just the format. I'll see what I can find for a LP air system, if not we can lend you an 09/geo.

If there's a lot of people needing kit, we may have to hire out guns on a rotation system, but I think we should be okay.

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
If you have a couple of bottles with no reg - that'll be fine as I have an LP preset and an AIR I could use (my bottles off them are out of date you see).

Oh, and you'd better make it 2 boxes (better safe than sorry).

Ta

nelly167

Jun 10, 2008
Guys,

Could you help me.

Do you guys no any taxi numbers in manchester, so i can catch a taxi from the station to Northern Quarter.

Cheers

nelly167

Jun 10, 2008
That would be great m8 would be very much appreciated. Manchester Picadilly m8 cos i can go to the airport if need be en go from there.
I could go to Victoria aprently its a 15 min wrk dnt know manchester though that well.

Thanks

Neil

Nelly - which station? A lift may be available if you give me more details.

Raffles

Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Actually no one washes my car as I don't own one :p.

Anyway, if you get off the train at Victoria - you can catch the Metrolink (tram) to Piccadilly free of charge (your train ticket is valid for the 'central' zone).

It'd be easier for me if you could get the the airport, as the NQ is just around the corner. But if you get stuck...