Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Northern Quarter Newbie Day, Sat 4th April

Millzey

Uk Elite
Aug 12, 2008
Wigan
www.douglasvalleypaintball.co.uk
That sounds good luke, will be nice to do some drills and put them into practice in games. Was wondering if it would be possible to order some gear from either corrupted or direct from planet through you and then pay and collect it on the day ?

bibicola

Mar 29, 2009
Edinburgh
this kind of events are awesome, i will defintely be coming, please count me in. i will need to hire marker, hopper, and air, and a case of paint. i think i wont need a mask as i will be getting one soon, hopefully before the event if i can find a store:p

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Hey Luke,
I've been looking at this thread for some time.. since i missed the last nooby day in march.
I'm hopefully going to bring my mate along too so will need 1 box of paint EACH, as long as we can get the day off work.
We wont need any kit hire tho as we got out basic kit and markers, just need some practice! :)
Stick us as a To Be Confirmed mate and will give you the heads up by thursday latest.
Thanks mate, Hopefully see you all there! =)
Okay mate, hope to see you there!

this kind of events are awesome, i will defintely be coming, please count me in. i will need to hire marker, hopper, and air, and a case of paint. i think i wont need a mask as i will be getting one soon, hopefully before the event if i can find a store:p
See you there! Don't worry if you don't have your goggles in time as we have spare equipment.

That sounds good luke, will be nice to do some drills and put them into practice in games. Was wondering if it would be possible to order some gear from either corrupted or direct from planet through you and then pay and collect it on the day ?
Yep mate, I can bring down any Corrupted/Eclipse gear on the day, although I'll need to know ASAP. I've PM'd you :)

bibicola

Mar 29, 2009
Edinburgh
hey Luke, just to let you know i ve got my gear today, so i wont need to rent, i will just need the paint, thanks, cant wait to meet everyone