Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The official Paintfest USDE call to arms P8ntballer thread

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Hi all,

Some of you may know that my team and I play the Diamond Wars event at NPF, Bassetts Pole each month, and for my sins, I also command one of the sides, the USDE.

This year on the 23rd and 24th July sees the fantastic Super 6 series combine with Diamond Wars, creating Paintfest.........now I know most of us on here don't play much woodsball anymore, but I'd like to get a p8ntballer squad organised for the event, shooting for the USDE; maybe even two......a plat team and a members squad ;)

Ledz and his mercs will be playing alongside us, along with Greg Hastings, amongst countless other high profile teams on the UK domestic circuit (both scenario and supair).

There's been a lot of talk lately on here about the direction that paintball needs to go, and none of us can be sure what the future holds for supair. One thing I do know is that for most people, the birth of their paintball comes from the woods, and unless we support that aspect of our game, we might as well kiss goodbye to what we all hold so dear. On that basis, I ask you to join me on USDE, to show that we can pull together and show people that we're not just supair snobs! Places like this are the breeding and feeding ground for supair teams, so let's promote our side of ballin and encourage a few people to try it out while we're there! :first:

You can find further info HERE and HERE

You can also join our Facebook group HERE

Finally, this is the map you'll be playing on........:)

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
Yeahh USDE FTW! im definitely up for the p8ntballer team :) im more than likely going to be getting platinum membership soon so im down for that team when i do

Reactions: Ainsley

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
Mate, I have no idea about the pricing.......I just play, but who wants to go and watch anyway? It's a 200 acre woodland! Come on down, you can borrow the 11 for the day ;)

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
Think of it this way. Walking around all 5 fields at the CPPS looking for one or two guys hidden behind one bunker some where. Then spending 3 hours shooting at pegs or netting. only to find you cant hit them :rolleyes:
Na your ok mate :)