Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Paintball Wiki

Morgan (UK)

May 6, 2007
London
Loving it...

The Paintballwiki is a great idea! I've recently rejoined the paintballing ranks after a 10 year leave of absence, so needless to say, I've got a lot of catching up to do!

How much changes in a decade though... Where's Marcus and his merry band of Predators? The Turks? Manchester Lions? Shades of Grey? 'Nam Wreckin' Crew? All, I can only assume, into the hall-of-fame retirement asylum; well, apart from Mr Pete 'Robbo' Robinson of course - Something told me he'd always have a pressence in the sport. Pretty sure I can dig out an old (embarrasing!) photo of him from "Robbo's View", PGi circa. 1993...!

And the markers?! I thought my Mag level 7 with front mounted 3.5oz expansion chamber would last the test of time, but no; now I need an electro-intergalactic-pneumatic marker? Crikey - looks like I'm going to need all the tips I can get from Panitballwiki and P8ntballer... Ego's, Proto's, Shockers?! Any advice truly welcome haha :D

Anways, enough of my trip down memory lane... I'm massively glad that paintball keeps going from strength to strength. Really looking forward to getting involved again and hope to see some of you at comp/walk-on day in the near future.

Best,

N

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
the paintballwiki is a really good idea, just the other day i was looking for a site like this.
Maybe there could be a section for what things like ASA, OOPS etc. stand for. (Cant remember what thats called)

iv been going around editing some of the posts if i think they need more information but so far everything looks good!

PaintBaller.ie

Richie B
Aug 28, 2006
Ireland
www.paintballer.ie
It is not going to be 'built in a day', but it is a great start. There is a good few people contributing.

see the page: http://www.paintballwiki.info/index.php/Help:Contents#Category_Tags on about adding articles to categories.

The ultimate goal would be for all the big sites like warpig to use it and post up general info, that would be cool. Other main aim is to keep it alive and not let it die like other wiki's

Edit * how do you get redirects to work ??

Inq

20-1 to him...
Mar 10, 2007
Manchester, UK
Well so far I've written the "Breaking out", "On/Off Purge System", "Breakout box" and "Primary bunker" parts... plus added redirects from "Breakout" to "Breaking out" and from "OOPS" to "On/Off Purge System"... I think this is gonna be sick!

*Redirects... for example... On/Off Purge System exists as an article... I go to OOPS and edit page... all I put in is #REDIRECT [[On/Off Purge System]] and everytime someone types OOPS it comes up with On/Off Purge System!