Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Rules

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
An esteemed colleague pointed my towards this recently. As some of you may know, I am something of a cyclist. Now, cyclists have a huge codex of ettiquettes and rules that must be observed, some so complex I sometimes have to refer to my cycling bible, even whilst riding. The rules are a lot to do with behaviour, appearance, deportment and so forth. I realise I have broken many of these rules until the point that I read them, and henceforth will do my utmost to uphold them. The same goes for paintball.

As such, as gentlemen I feel we need to establish a set of Paintball Rules. Otherwise, how are we to differentiate ourselves from the paintball savages?

Suggest your rules, and we shall establish a code of behaviours and conducts which require necesary adherance if one desires to be a paintballing gentleman.

Here are the cycling rules in case you want a feel of what I am implying...

For example:

1: A player is not eliminated unless he/she is deemed eliminated by a judge
2: Any player who tucks his jersey into his pack is a gaylord.

Victorian language will be considered as a bonus when the committee is judging rules to be worthy of the final list.

(*NB Rule #5 will always encompass Hereafter always reffered to as Rule #5. If a member is to answer a post with the words "Rule #5", please see the aforementioned video. For example, if a member was to create a post saying "LoL Lo0k at My BrUisE", I would be within my rights to answer his post with nothing more than "Rule #5" without further explanation. Rule #5 is always to be written Rule #5, capitalised, and with a hash mark. There are no exceptions to this.)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
Rule 7: No matter how great a team rivalry, when a player sees a member of a rival team getting beaten up by gypsies in a nightclub, said player and his/her team are required to wade in, fists whirling, for teams aside, we are all brothers in paintball.

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
This is good. we are making progress. I think we could actually make this a thing, rather than it dying on Monday........

FrontlineArtist

Super Registered User
Jun 11, 2010
Berkshire
Rule 3: Ones obsession with agg shall be their own downfall.

I know you've done rule 5 but would you consider it to be worded like so:

Rule 5: Discusing ones ailments is a social Faux pas and must learn from the theachings of to redeem ones social statis.