Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The Scammers Gallery

Skeet

Platinum Member
Can I just point out that I was being sarcastic?

Thanks.
Are you feeling allright, My Lord?

It's just that, well...you spelt Leprosy wrong...:eek:

Still not too worry, your power still strikes fear into the heart of the populous, as only Raffles and I felt brave enough point it out, not that Raffles actually pointed it out, but you get the idea.

Just making sure you are OK, that's all...don't like to see you off form!:D

T

TendringLOEB

Are you feeling allright, My Lord?

It's just that, well...you spelt Leprosy wrong...:eek:

Still not too worry, your power still strikes fear into the heart of the populous, as only Raffles and I felt brave enough point it out, not that Raffles actually pointed it out, but you get the idea.

Just making sure you are OK, that's all...don't like to see you off form!:D
Is your nose sufficiently brown now Skeet?

:p

Skeet

Platinum Member
oi!! you missed out shingles :D
That's just being Shinglist...fascist!

You also forgot, Penile Enormity...so tragic, for the sufferers and their partners...it can lead to spontaneous orgasms in females...kind of like Tourette's...very embarasssing in public spaces.

The subject was touched apon in, "When Harry Met Sally"...Billy Crystal's character, was written as a sufferer originally and his mere presence around "Sally", produced the, now infamous outburst...but after Meg's performance, they cut the scene where we learn this and re-wrote the idea.

If there are any other sufferers out there, I have started a "support" group (sponsored by HIAB lifting Gear) and you can sign up below...you dont have to use your real name.

www.ivorhuge.co.ck