Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

The smallest bottle:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Smart Parts or possibly the New sly ones. I will have my hands on a sly tank by the end of the week so I will post up and let you know how they compare.

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
I have tyranosaurus rex arms and the SP 0.8L I have lets me get all cozy with my marker. Helps with arm fatigue as well, though that's not really an issue with my huge muscles. If I wasn't absurdly small I wouldn't want a bottle any shorter than that or I'd have to start sliding my OOPS back on the rail, which I believe you can't do on a mini.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I have tyranosaurus rex arms and the SP 0.8L I have lets me get all cozy with my marker. Helps with arm fatigue as well, though that's not really an issue with my huge muscles. If I wasn't absurdly small I wouldn't want a bottle any shorter than that or I'd have to start sliding my OOPS back on the rail, which I believe you can't do on a mini.
but you can buy bottle extenders. The SP one that I use has an on/off knob and drops the bottle back about an inch and a bit. Used to have a 0.8l bottle aswell, which worked just as good.

Stako bottles are the lightest.

smelly_bandit

Mar 13, 2009
I had a look around and saw these 'peanut' tanks - are they available in the UK yet?

i got a 70/4500 peanut crossfire and it makes for a real tight set-up, absolutely no slack at all, but i had to order it in from the states.

but then again im woods ball all the way. :D

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
i got a 70/4500 peanut crossfire and it makes for a real tight set-up, absolutely no slack at all, but i had to order it in from the states.

but then again im woods ball all the way. :D
Nice to see you supporting the UK paintball trade :mad:

And it had the pie symbol on it?
Or pi even :rolleyes:

And i'd wager that you're breaking the law (and the conditions of the site's insurance) every time you fill it.
Unless, of course he isn't a resident of the UK (oh yes, there is a loophole)!