Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

those little green slime

Luke C

Banned
Apr 15, 2006
Unsportsmanlike
www.xpres.co.uk
Its probably on the same level as my useless animal facts, although not in the same category. Both suitable for beer talk though, just not at the same time nor in the same situation.

By the way, contrary to popular belief, a ducks quack DOES actually echo.

Hoodless ECI

eee-see-eye
Jun 15, 2006
Homeless.
www.eastcoastirritant.com
Zoidberg:
"Stop! Stop! If you interrupt the mating dance the male will become enraged and maul us with his fearsome gonad!"

Professor:
"Oh, they say madness runs in our family. Some even call me mad. And why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters, atomic supermen with octagonal shaped bodies that suck blood..."

Personal Favourites

Classical.
:cool:

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
titbit for ya:
the guy who did the voice of Zap brannagan in furturama, and Troy Mclure in simpsons are, sorry were, the same guy. until his wife shot him in '98 before killing herself.
All hail zoidberg !! woot woot woot woot... and so on.

Fish

CF6
May 15, 2006
Central London
well, thats not cool!

someone covered up for troy mclure pretty well then, since hes been in episodes since 1998?! hasn't he :confused:

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
well, thats not cool!

someone covered up for troy mclure pretty well then, since hes been in episodes since 1998?! hasn't he :confused:
no it's not and yes they have.
for a while they used 'old' voice recordings, but for futururama they had the guy i think who does Fry, that could mimmick it extremely well.
He was well cool was Zap,
"kif, bring me my pants"