Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Thread disappearing?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
your proof pic is coming up on 2 months out of date, that's why.

2 days, a week maybe would be let slide...........

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Sort it out please, the new picture is there just whoever dumped the thread didn't bother to use their eyes.
Actually, in the second post there is no picture. We don't bin threads without checking.

The up-to-date proof picture is in the thread, at the bottom.

Actually, no it's not. The picture isn't showing for me, yet the out of date ones in the first thread are.

Should I create ANOTHER thread again then?

Should I ban you from classifieds for a while until you learn some manners??

Do not come on here and make demands of the mods when you are the one who is in the wrong, generally if you want a bit of help a please or thankyou would not go amiss.

Editing your threads afterwards to make yourself seem like less of a twat doesn't work either. "sort it out" ??? Seriously??

Soggee

likes paintball
Aug 17, 2008
Brighton
www.team-gbh.co.uk
Actually, in the second post there is no picture. We don't bin threads without checking.

Actually, no it's not. The picture isn't showing for me, yet the out of date ones in the first thread are.

Should I ban you from classifieds for a while until you learn some manners??

Do not come on here and make demands of the mods when you are the one who is in the wrong, generally if you want a bit of help a please or thankyou would not go amiss.

Editing your threads afterwards to make yourself seem like less of a twat doesn't work either. "sort it out" ??? Seriously??

Sorry, I'm suffering a bit at the moment and haven't slept yet.