thumbs up or down for cockers

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
C'mon, Paul

Originally posted by Baca Loco

It takes more than one little slip (well not really but still . . ) and most folks who've had a cocker for a bit at least know someone who can fix it quik. (That would be my job.:( ) We have 9 cocker users right now tho everyone will be going either electro-cocker or other electric before next year. Eblades for everyone!

And Bud, it's just a matter of time. You've been seduced by the Angel but you'll fall in love with the cocker. ;)
Example, grub screw on the 3 way shaft backs, then out after 'x' amount of shots what happens?? same with the cocking rod! Baca, I know my cockers, I know how to time them, I have a love, hate relationship with them. I also know any problem can be sorted quite quickly but in the middle of a game, its a pain, hense my original statement!

Paul.

Edit: sorry if I came across as a jerk in the above posting I was v. drunk when I wrote it!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Cockers are just the sweetiest sexiest thing i just can't imagine paintball with out cockers.

Oh what a horrible thought I must go wash my mouth out with soap for even entertaing that thought for a moment :eek:

There is just nothing like the sound of a cocker.

Um going all weak at the knees and itchy at the trigger finger must go snap shoot telly lol ;)
Still got my (Leons) Cocker then?

Paul.
:)

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Cockers rule!

Cockers are the most accurate markers out there and now with the E-Blade and other electronic grips. Cockers are now even bigger and better.

" Cockerz 4 Life " :p