The Home Of European Paintball

tigers win dutch open

Spaniard

chicken is in the coop
May 27, 2008
cambridge!
haha

For everyone im going to tell a story.

Picture the scene, Final game of the dutch open for first and second place.Tigers 2 vs All saints.
bryan tilbury in the maya tower on dorito side, game in full swing hopper goes down. pulling the shark fin cant get it to unjam takes the hopper of the gun and 10 seconds after we (the coaches) shout mugger!!!and there bug in the temple with marker in one hand hopper in the other knowing not what to do soo (best bit) as the mugger comes around the temple bug runs around the temple so he is facing his own start gate and tony brandon shoots out the mugger and bug runs back around and puts his hopper back on and starts shooting and tigers win the dutch open final!!!!!

:D:first:

Spaniard

chicken is in the coop
May 27, 2008
cambridge!
pfffttt dorito side is were its at boooyyy!!! me and sam got it lock'd down!! until the last 3 matches were i got pulled for an early start b******rd litle kids shouting go grrrrr:mad:

bug

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Essex, UK
Visit site
haha

For everyone im going to tell a story.

Picture the scene, Final game of the dutch open for first and second place.Tigers 2 vs All saints.
bryan tilbury in the maya tower on dorito side, game in full swing hopper goes down. pulling the shark fin cant get it to unjam takes the hopper of the gun and 10 seconds after we (the coaches) shout mugger!!!and there bug in the temple with marker in one hand hopper in the other knowing not what to do soo (best bit) as the mugger comes around the temple bug runs around the temple so he is facing his own start gate and tony brandon shoots out the mugger and bug runs back around and puts his hopper back on and starts shooting and tigers win the dutch open final!!!!!

:D:first:
For everyone that was not there this is not rubbish I actually did this move, it will be the only move I will remember for the rest of my life.
I was getting hammered in that temple and after I run round and back, I saw that i had wiped my whole front against the paint covered side of the temple. I had so much paint on me the ref did not check me he just sighed and called me clean lol

bug

Platinum Member
May 8, 2005
Essex, UK
Visit site
pfffttt dorito side is were its at boooyyy!!! me and sam got it lock'd down!! until the last 3 matches were i got pulled for an early start b******rd litle kids shouting go grrrrr:mad:
Dorito is the best side, Me and Jesus were racing to see who coudl get to the other end lol

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Thanks everyone for your support and messages as it means a lot!!

Our aim was to branch out a little bit and play some event oversea's with the main event at the World cup in Orlando.

Would also like to thank my Teams, most of my players have only been playing a year, and most of the players from last year have progressed to play for the first Team, and I loved seeing your face's after you had won as it was your first event you had ever came first!!! I really enjoyed playing with you guys for a change and making me beleave than I can still play a bit.
A big thanks to DYE & Proto for their continued support, Thanks to the guys and Girls that came out to support us, and the Dark sports paint was awesome.

Thanks also to the Johan for inviting us over and the rest of the Dutch guys, who made us feel very welcome, see you all next year.

Thanks again

Twizz Proud Player / Coach

London Tigers 2, Bengal and Siberian