The Home Of European Paintball

Time for a new avatar contest

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
My Brain Hurts!!

Tyg-im not sure how i let He-Man slip through the crack...I used to pretend i was Ram-Man and bang my head on the walls(hence the lack any function from my brain)...I certaintly remembered those pink M.U.S.C.L.E creatures that came 1000 to a pack....

HELP-Cant get past Super Macho Man in Tysons Punch Out:mad:

TJ-thanks 4 some more classics but Manimal and Street Hawk!!Now i know your deranged..You never fail to bring back some more of the most memorable stuff that tend to be forgotten...

And a big up to Buddha for Thundercats again..While those were some badass Kats where the hell did Wiley Kit,Wiley Kat and Snarf come from..Would they have ever become Kool Kats or would they just have paved the way a bit earlier for shows like Ellen and Will and Grace:eek:

And didnt we have that God forssaken song which im sure everybody knows at least the first 3 lines to..
My Name is LUCA.I live on the second floor..I live upstairs from you...dadadeedummdontknowanymore

And Sinead Oconner!!And Gobots..And Sypher mentioned Gummi Bears with their potent Gummi Juice:p..I have a vague memory of something chasing the bears named Dukey..Hmmm

Humbly