Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Time to buy a CS1?

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
Hey guys, i was just wondering if now would be a good time to buy a cs1, due to the release of the csr and the prices being pretty good at the moment, however i was wondering is it a good idea to wait a few months for the price to drop after world cup or around christmas for example? Or would this not have much of an effect? Many thanks!

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
They will drop before Christmas as people will need cash, but I'd wait until after Christmas.

The day after the CPPS 7 man a load of guns went on Facebook, signalling the start of the offseason. At least, for the UK - there is still the NXL World Cup in Florida in November.

Reactions: Schmickle

Schmickle

Sep 11, 2016
Chester
They will drop before Christmas as people will need cash, but I'd wait until after Christmas.

The day after the CPPS 7 man a load of guns went on Facebook, signalling the start of the offseason. At least, for the UK - there is still the NXL World Cup in Florida in November.
Ahaha yeah i tried one at 7 man and decided it was time (or that i wanted one at least), but thank you very much for the advice!

brandon2458

Sep 27, 2014
Yep to be honest mate I've seen one as low as £600 and the geo 3.5 is now as low as £400 so wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing some breaking into the £500-£600 before long... amazing marker

Reactions: Schmickle