Time to make a difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Well mate , where to start:rolleyes:

First off, This Petition was not to cater for any of my intentions or wishes, and would have little to do with me if TV Channels did decide to take notice, I have little experience and would wouldnt even think about tying to be the orginiser of something so big..

Next, As Explained I am having trouble with the software I brought from Adobe at present, Adobe have assured me there sending a replacment ect ect, but we all know how long these things take, I think the fact I have said I will be giving the DVD's away for free when they arrive and being avalible to download shows that Im not in this to make money , Just to promote paintball and Shoot Events..

What I will not agree on in the slightest is

1.Signing a Dye agrement under false pretenses
And what False pretenses would they be

2.Backing out of deal?
Well I didnt back out , Heaven Paintball offered them something of a better value (So I Guess) As Heaven decided to slate me and tell the team that I did not even have a Dealership with Dye so oviously they would be worried and I was more then happy to give them a full refund Neil at Heaven Paintball has never done anyone on these boards a bad turn, so don't presume to slander his ESTABLISHED good name, considering your own credibility is, and has been somewhat lacking.

3. The Robbo arguement I will raise my hands to , Imature and pointless, But that has been sorted and is now in the past, It was a friendly banter gone wrong.. Nothing more , Nothing less You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

I think the fact is mate, You dont believe everything you read in the papers, so why believe people on here, the fact of the matter is , There were alot of people that did not want Paintball TV starting up and there were also alot of people that were intentionally stiring **** to try and make a steady start up impossible. Name names, and quote sources.

The fact is , Paintball TV has potential , but why 90% of people stir rollocks about the site and myself how is it ever going to work. In your head maybe, and with all the correct funding and equipment. as someone else already said, ITV ain't likely to be dropping their saturday night ratings puller in lieu of a niche "sport/hobby"

Im not one to just give up when the going gets tough, But if this sort of inopropriate questioning and public humiliation contnues , I will just give up all together.. keep that train of thought because you will need it for life in general!! (and no I am not slagging you off, it is a good quality to have!)

But the thing is, I am only a Fresh baller, But I can tell you now the main reason this sport is not growing is because of people attitudes, People getting annoyed about a new store opening so spreading rumors (Thats School Kid stuff)If you are only a fresh baller, why not wait a while, develop your plans, research a little more and try again when you have more experience. A more experienced person/baller/cameraman will always pull the goods out when it comes to the time.

No wonder the sport is not growing over in the UK, Its mainly the UK Ballers that aint letting it, Half the time I wonder if a majority of people in the sport just want paintball to remain a small sport.Read the article in this months PGI. Paintball is not going to pay anyones wages, no matter how good they think they are.
the problem is and always has been that people think the industry owes them the money. Not the case. Do you see any of the worlds richest men playing paintball for a living? No. because it is still a hobby/pastime for the vast vast majority.
We don't have the facilities, to host a full time team yet, so even if someone in the UK was good enough to be paid for their skills, where would they go? Who would go with them?
Russian legion are the only team in the world paid to play, 9-5 all week long. it is easy to forget they are owned by a russian banking squillionaire with full dedicated paintball facilities and presumably more free time and money than he knows what to do with. Therefore, UK ballers are casual players for the most part. ok some of them turn up most months to a Masters, NWSPL , or whatever, but they still effectively only play 3-4 ish times per month. out of those 3-4 times how many days are actually 9-5? it is not anyones fault, it is just the way things are. How many people in the UK play football? How many make it to TV?

Look , Im not going into this any further , But what I will say Lucky, Please please , before accusing me of things on a public forum, Please give me or one of my team mates a call and just give me 5 mins to explain to you how harsh and spikeful some companys have been towards Paintball TV Starting up. So you are saying it is the fault of established companies? Nothing you could possibly be doing wrong? I don't know all the facts, just reminding you we all have to be open to the possibility of being wrong

All the best

Jason

Not everything is negative.

JAYDB

www.northernquarterpb.com
Dec 9, 2005
manchester,
it may not work, but we can at least try, with this attitude we may not get anywhere to help develop the sport.

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Well mate , where to start:rolleyes:
Where to start indeed.:rolleyes:

Right, i cant wait any longer for my team captain to put this issue with mr cressey forward myself, and being the vigilante i am, i'm going to do it now.

2.Backing out of deal?
Well I didnt back out correct. we backed out because we realised you were never going to give us the promised kit. the money, which was indeed over 2 grand, sat in your bank account a while earning interest for you. , Heaven Paintball offered them something of a better value (So I Guess) Neil gave us an awesome deal before any of the team were aware you existed. he is an awesome bloke. i know this and i have never met him. the mess-up on our part was that we were suckered by your offer which was vaguely better than his but was never going to happen. As Heaven decided to slate me and tell the team that I did not even have a Dealership with Dye so oviously they would be worried i'm not sure about this, but did you have the dealership in the first place? In fact it was'nt neil that informed us you had no dealership, it was Dye themselves! and slating you? no. he informed us you were trying to abuse team offers from different shops. including his. and I was more then happy to give them a full refund but not without complaining to the people we got the money from, who then accused my friend of money laundering
the deal is now going to go ahead with neil, nice and safe and good and secure. apologies to neil for even considering this guy.

Paintball-TV-Online

UK Paintball News
Dec 23, 2006
Brighton
www.paintballtv.co.uk
Well NSK Lad, Im sure you would have no problem explaining that you pulled our of the deal and wasted my time...

Like I said , Im not going to get into what went on hear, But I was ready to order the equipment as promised.. It was your end that let down..

Paintball-TV-Online

UK Paintball News
Dec 23, 2006
Brighton
www.paintballtv.co.uk
The bottem line is, I dont want no trouble , I have settled down and put the store to the back of my agenda until I feel able enough to run a only store that meets the standards that are needed to be sucessful.

I just want to get on with Paintballing and If you dont mind, Let me get on with the petition ,The petition can be edited for spell checks ect at a later date

Thanks

Jason

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
The bottem line is, I dont want no trouble , I have settled down and put the store to the back of my agenda until I feel able enough to run a only store that meets the standards that are needed to be sucessful.

I just want to get on with Paintballing and If you dont mind, Let me get on with the petition ,The petition can be edited for spell checks ect at a later date

Thanks

Jason
Just a few quick Q's for you.

When you talk about the company/we etc how many people actually are there?

oh and how old are you?

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Would you not of thought it would of been a good idea to get all the spelling etc done first before you launched the petition and maybe putting some more information in it aswell. People arent going to sign something that looks shoddy

Status
Not open for further replies.