Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann Challange Aftermath

Joshie15

Jul 28, 2009
UK,Bournemouth
Also any word on whether the player caught up in the medical incident was ok in the end? The story I heard, whether true or not sounded horrific.

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
He's on the mend I believe. I haven't had confirmation if the story doing the rounds was true or not so I'll leave it at that.

Random Invert

Oct 27, 2008
N.Wales - Wrexham
www.outpostpaintball.co.uk
I think it's a bit harsh to hold the stealing against the organizers, it's gona happen where ever you get a huge massing of people.
what you have to realise is the paintball community is very small and 80% of the players who play these events have an association with each other wether it's a link via the forum, a friend, common pb site or a team so if it was a regular player it's a kin to being ripped off by a very close friend. This shouldn't happen at an event that's loaded with regular players.

On the other hand I wouldn't want to brand rental / first time players playing these events as thieves.

Joshie15

Jul 28, 2009
UK,Bournemouth
what you have to realise is the paintball community is very small and 80% of the players who play these events have an association with each other wether it's a link via the forum, a friend, common pb site or a team so if it was a regular player it's a kin to being ripped off by a very close friend. This shouldn't happen at an event that's loaded with regular players.

On the other hand I wouldn't want to brand rental / first time players playing these events as thieves.
Yeah, fair point...But there were a lot of rental players there...50 something I think? So it's not looking good. Hopefully it's not someone who's part of the pb community, but you get bad eggs everywhere.

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Joshie - were you the guy with glasses on our table (I was the berk with a GoPro camera strapped to his head)? :)

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
Super6/4: The Tippmann Challenge UK - Photosets are now available!!

There are over 1,200 images from the weekend - they are absolutely fantastic!!!

To purchase the online photoset for just £3.50, please visit the Shoreline Gallery by clicking here!

The High Resolution DVD is £10.

Here are some of our favourites:

------------------

Pics are being uploaded right now and should take less than an hour. As soon as they are up, we'll email out the access codes. DVD's will be posted today.

Enjoy!