Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann Challenge - GSS RECRUITMENT STATEMENT

MainManHere

Reckless.
Jun 26, 2010
Yo guys bringing my old school tippman98 and loadsa mates who will be on rental gear, we`re going on the Escobar Kartel for the Sunday only, I know we`ve got ****e guns, but we`ve got fast legs!

=D

Looking forward to the day sooo much!

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Good man.

let you into a secret. The rental guns at the DDay event a few months back were better than some of the proper team out there!! They truly were excellent.

Look forward to rocking out with you.

Craig
Scottish Warriors

MainManHere

Reckless.
Jun 26, 2010
Lmao!

Nah man I enquired and they`ve said that the guns being used are the guns owned by holmbush paintball, so I`m expecting some rusty old infernos =(

I messaged back saying I thought it was poor that tippman didnt bring in their own fleet of guns seen as its their event. But the guy said they`re kinda doing enough already, so meh fair enough. Although he said there will be a small amount of Phoenoms available for use but very few =(

Meh, still gonna have a friggin great day, as long as we`ve got guns we don`t care. My Model 98 is very well kept anyways so I`m cool with taking that =D

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
whatever you guys at the GSS say we IMB guys are gonna whip your sorry little asses and send you running for mummy
sorry in advance for the pain and shame your gonna feel :eek:
see you at the frontline:)

Jul 2, 2010
Romford
whatever you guys at the GSS say we IMB guys are gonna whip your sorry little asses and send you running for mummy
sorry in advance for the pain and shame your gonna feel :eek:
see you at the frontline:)
The war of words has began-all talk-the only time you will see me on the frontline is when I light you up.