Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

tippmann CM98

M98phish

Oct 20, 2001
Visit site
Hey everyone, I have only played paintball about 6 times and I am lucky to own a new Custom 98 with double trigger and a 32 degrees barrel.

I would just like to comment on how much I like my gun, I have never chopped a ball, (though I am not sure if i shoot that fast), and only break in the barrel when there is next to nothing left in my CO2 tank. I play rec ball but will probably play in a few local tournaments- Do i need anything else?

Also, any feedback on how you like your M98 would be nice,

A good mask is always a plus,... J/K

For the Tippman, on co2, expansion chamber might be a good idea. Depending on your local climate. I run HPA because it's cleaner, quieter, and less weather influenced.

Other than that, you are pretty much set for. Just work on some tactics w/ your team mates and don't do crack.

slerpi77

Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
sell the Model 98

dude personally i think u need to sell the Tippman and buy and Autococker cause you'll neva win a tournament with the tippman.
and of course uve neva chopped a ball, those pieces of **** dont shoot fast enough.

i hope u see my point! send a reply to my message

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
slerpi..ur talking bollocks

i have seen a team win a few matches, and they just had tipmanns, they arent ****, very good starter marker, and the shoot a bit faster then u think.

Seriously, the paintball marker is only as good as the player using it. PPL. master the timing on cockers, others look for positioning to gain an advantage. You might find that you don't like tourney play but love to go out and pull some games in the local field or woods w/ some friends. And dropping some 5-600 dollars on a marker might make you look impressive untill you get paint splattered all over your mask w/ young kid w/ a 30$ splatmaster.