Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tippmann Response Trigger, Uk Legal?

ScottishWarrior

Team P.B.A
Sep 23, 2003
If it is coming from the states the c02 bottle will be illegal im i correct?. I can get an A5, E GRIP,FLATLINE.SOLID STOCK or COLLAPSIBLE with shipping for £290.

SteRoberts

Pugwash
Apr 1, 2004
Wolverhampton
Nah i got my spyder from the states, it came with co2. They dont take the same stance with Co2 as they do with dot air. Ive had no problem getting it filled, and cos i upgraded it to air i sold it on, who has since had anti syphon and on off put on it.

So in short, hes not getting an RT because of this fine line stuff, and Co2 from the US is ok.

Cheers tho guys ;)

al.

S.P.C.
full auto or not

The insurers classify full auto as being capable of emptying the magazine (hopper) with one pull of the trigger. The RT as any of us that have owned and played with them know is incapable of this although you can get a fairly long continuous burst out of it with one trigger pull. Obviously it's a bit of a grey area and one which I would imagine won't be around for long. My advice, for what it's worth is either keep it as standard or get an e grip. The RT isn't worth the hassle if the guidelines change and, rightly or wrongly, plenty of players are getting pulled at the big games for having them..