Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips for a starter!

Julesbloke

Apr 11, 2002
Midlands, UK
Visit site
LOL Sypher mate - Andy in Phoenix is a top bloke, but you are right about his ability to get you to part with your cash :)

I feel like I should be sponsored by 32 Degrees or something - did I really need the matching red rubber grip on my marker?!?

But seriously - he did some work on my Inferno for me and I'm very pleased with it now.

HI, rebelsniper were do you play m8 im in leicester. i play @ rebel at ratby..but ive played all over the place. just started up again after 8 yrs.....if your after your own marker id say to you how far do you wish to take the game...and if so have you got plenty of money, you will need it:D .guns r like most things if you think your well into it you may out grow a starter marker very fast. try to get the best you can. if you have the money.infernos are a good gun to start you off in the uk. but if you can buy better do it.if you do play at ratby have a word with the manager justin hes a great chap and will help you out.

have fun m8

Rebelsniper

**** Name!!!
Apr 29, 2002
Leicester, England
Visit site
howdy vodka kid! yeah i play at rebel in Ratby! great place! im just starting a job there and Justin, a great bloke, has told me he can do me a good deal! how come u stopped for 8 years?!?!?!?!?! and how come uv decided to take it back up! i wish i had loads o f money!:(

Munky

Better Things 2 Do!
Originally posted by Julesbloke
LOL Sypher mate - Andy in Phoenix is a top bloke, but you are right about his ability to get you to part with your cash :)

I feel like I should be sponsored by 32 Degrees or something - did I really need the matching red rubber grip on my marker?!?

But seriously - he did some work on my Inferno for me and I'm very pleased with it now.
Yup he definatelly knows his stuff - looks like quite a few people owe him a few drinks after North Vs South - spent most of it fixing markers :)

As for that 32 Degrees comment - I know where your coming from :D

rebel

im down in the morning r you working..got to see justin..see if he can fit me in next sunday for a game. why did i stop dont know m8 got a house and ball faded into the back ground.lucky though i didnt go all the way and get my self a wife:D . a m8 asked me to play a month or 2 ago for his work team on a punters day and thats what i though "why did i stop". trying to get the money to gether for a impulse vision...so its over time city at the mo.

you can e me at- the_vodka_kid@yahoo.com

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
As far as tactics go, play tight. Keep as little of yourself exposed as possible when popping out for some shots. Also practice your snap-shot; it's a godly ability. One of the things vital to being able to tear a whole team apart is keep advancing. Get a few team mates to go with you, so even if you are eliminated, there's a good chance one of your 'mates will plug the guy who shot you. Oh, never advance and back up. When you choose a new bunker to occupy, be aware of where the other team is and if they got a good shot at your bunker and vise-versa. All this can be done without thinking all too long if you walk the feild before hand.

pro_pain24

Apr 29, 2002
under a rock
www.geocities.com
gun

I think that one of the best starter guns is a tippmann model 98 custom. They are relatively cheap and are extremely durable considering that a starter usually is a little clumbsy. Ive had my fair share of clumbsieness. The best part about a tippmann though is that they are just about completely upgradeable. If you get a flatline barrel system on it, you'll never want a different barrel again. I would like to get another gun but i love my barrel too much. Im thinking on a cocker cause a flateline can be mounted on it.:D

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Also remember to change your socks immediately after playing, some days after half the day is through to avoid getting athlete's foot. Let your shoes air out well and get dry, occasionally dusting them with baking soda. Athlete's foot SUCKS. For some reason paintballers are particularly prone to getting it, even though a lot of them aren't all that athletic.

Rebelsniper

**** Name!!!
Apr 29, 2002
Leicester, England
Visit site
cheers guys uv been a great help! im torn between the inferno with and extra gas thru grip or a tippman modle 98! choices choices! Great to c paintball has finally got the recognision it deserves with a show in america! shame we cant have 1 over here! Vodka Kid im not working the for about 2 weeks but when im 16 ill b there as a marshal so come down! and have u seen the NPF in birmingham? **** me that place looks sweet!