Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips????

!|P:h:a:z:e:r|!

RedLightning Gfx Designer
Apr 3, 2004
Manchester
free.phpbb-host.org
my mate has a huge hall building thats just one room and hes got loadsa gear (or he did ) and we used to go in there and just play CTF and i didn't no he had built a hole into one of the bunkers and he was hiding in there and i went past and he got me right in the kidney ouch!!!

James@Kartelprime

JCS Sport
Nov 22, 2003
Elsham - N Lincs
Visit site
Mate if OTE is nyfink like most sites ive played at the marshalls will probaly give u a few tips about each field as you are about to play them, so just see what they say and go with the flow on the day,

also i think the most important piece of kit to get are sum decent goggles to start with, they make a huge difference when ure playin, ull be able to see :D

just go down there and have laugh and dnt be scared of the balls, they dnt hurt too much and once uve been hit a few times u dnt even feel the pain.

binz

Dec 19, 2001
isle of man
www.brewerypaintball.com
OTE is a good site,its very big and you'll probably play 6-7 different games,maybe more,it was a while ago i played there.
Rec-reationall-ball,is playing for fun at weekends with your mates,before you become addicted, and you will. then you decide want to see how good you really are and form a team,then you play tournyball,i think thats what you mean by feildball.
couple of first time tips- wear gloves,not big biking ones cause youll never get your finger on the trigger,wear boots or something with good grips.

as Genetic says,if your gona start playing reguarly get some good gogs as it will change your whole game.

most of all have fun and if your nice to marshalls they'll be nice to you ;)