Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tips

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Get there a day early and walk the fields obsessively. Get to sleep early the night before and don't drink. Yes I know you want to anyway...let the other dumb twats on other teams do that and be slow and stupid the next day and be easier targets. Buy paint as a team so you can afford tons of it. Take your guns out and test them the day before, adjust what you need, then put them in the box and don't touch them until the next morning...when you test them again beforehand. Have backups and spare parts. GET A GOOD COMMUNICATION PLAN DOWN AND USE IT. Have fun and keep a smile on your face! :D

Mason

Cookie Monster
Don't set your sights too high: We were expecting to get killed in our first tourney, and we were suprised by how well we did. It's better to be suprised than disapointed.

Also remember, although more experienced teams may know how to play fields better, paint will still break on them no matter how good they are.

If they think that a new team will be an easy max, suprise them. If they are playing sloppy, take advantage.

Oh, and have fun!:D

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
WoW
This game rockzzz played the torney came 5 out of 7 teams F**king loved it,will definatly be playing more this was a woodland event BUT i well wanna do sup-air:cool: :D

Just thought i would say CHEERS GUYS and did i say i Love this game !!!

CHEERS BATTY:rolleyes:

}{y8ri|)

PainTBall DOes ThiS To Me
Jan 31, 2002
uk near a Tower
Visit site
Just a Shocker at the Mo with some add on ie derlin bolt, front mouted maxflow, wermstick trigger frameblade style,dye barrel,Air coming soon O and a trusty Revy.:)

What you got m8 a Kick ass Angel no doubt:D

CHEERS BATTY