Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tm7, Trracer, Tiberius 8.1, Tiberius 9.1 and mags!!

stuartyalec

Dec 6, 2012
Heyy guys, this is my first time selling on here, so if ive done something wrong please point me in the right direction rather than straight to the sin bin :p

First port of call I have a BT Tm7, its just recently had a new battery harness, solenoid and selector switch. It does not have the stock tm7 barrel, it comes with the invert mini barrel, which shoots well. Unfortunately I do not have the box nor any manuals etc, however it will be packaged well. Condition - 7/10
PRICE REDUCTION - Payment pending

Trracer, comes fully boxed, long allen key, spares, 50 round hopper, barrel sock, CD manual and also a Olive coloured angled foregrip - makes a million miles difference. Shoots lovely and smooth, never had a problem with it and very good on air!
Condition - 8.5/10
SOLD

Tiberius 8.1 player pack. Lovely lovely pistol. Whats all included is the pistol (has remote line adapter kit installed, the co2 stem is in the spares), magazine (first strike spring included), tiberius magazine pouch, tiberius leg holster, tiberius hard shell case, spares.
Condition - 9/10
SOLD on magfedpb

Tiberius 9.1 Ranger. Ive always just used it as a pistol. Whats all included is the main 9.1 pistol, the front shroud, folding foregrip (better than standard one with ranger), tiberius stock, tri rail riser, red dot scope, magazine (first strike spring included), tiberius leg holster, tiberius hard shell case, spares (including co2 stem plug), 45 degree nipple to run a remote line.
Unfortunately I lost the hopper adapter on a walkon day, you can get these for about £15 though.
Condition - 8.5/10
SOLD

Tiberius 8.1/9.1 Magazines x6, all in good condition and springs fine, also comes with the red first strike springs for them all.
PRICE - SSSOOLLLLDDD

NOTE --- PRICES NOW INCLUDE postage and packaging, you pay the paypal fees or gift!

To top it off thanks for looking guys, any questions just ask :)
20130511_203103.jpg 20130511_204149.jpg 20130511_202834.jpg 20130511_205805.jpg

Last edited:

stuartyalec

Dec 6, 2012
How much for the Trracer inc shipping?
For the trracer including shipping £80?

how much for 3 mags?
3 mags for 55 including postage?

How much for the 8.1 package and 2 mags?
For the 8.1 plus 2 mags £200 including postage?

Hi,

Ranger + 2 mags £220 posted (I pay fees) ?
Ranger plus one mag for 225 posted?

would u sell the magpul foregrip seperatley?
Sorry mate Im going to include this with the marker, they go together like bread and butter!