Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

today at the masters!

eastie

SoManc. Live Forever.
Apr 13, 2006
SoManc
www.myspace.com
Yup, I normally hate uttoxeter but today was really really mint!

Good weather (maybe a bit too hot!!)
Good marshalling (some bad calls but hey!)
Good teams to play agains in Div2.

Fields were ok, werent brilliant but not too bad at all!

Cheers guys for a real good day.

Eastie
Full on
Most sporting team:p :D

Lemon

Baller without a willy ;)
Feb 17, 2006
Bradford
www.get-cash-back.co.uk
Awsome day! had a wonderful time as always, good fun with Phoenix 5, thanks boys :D

Well done all who had to work in the heat (Wendy you're a star! Bex you're a hunny, and good job Abby!) and best wishes to Gemma, get well soon babe!

Just can't get enough paintball, I LOVE IT!!! see you all soon :)

Love LeMon xxx

tojo

Jul 9, 2006
ye wicked day all round, very hot indeed. i would like to thank furion in koth for letting me play for them, and wendy for getting me a game, and to all of the angels for a fantastic day:D

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Yeah it was class, a good day, what more could you want, sun, and mates around you (and strawberries, hmmm might malke those a regular :)); maybe the music should have been pumped out onto the fields and then it would have been perfect :D. See you next month hopefully!

PS still love uttoxeter :D

and nice meeting you eastie!
x

graeme_b

Jul 3, 2006
1/ Thanks to tojo for jumping into our team. It gave us a boost, just a shame we couldnt take a place but hey, was great playing with you mate.

2/ Thanks to sarah for joining up wit us as well, just wondering how that happened tho!!! lol, you were great laugh, if ever you need a game give us a shout! Watch this girl guys, she has potential to go far, wil be great baller.

3/ Thanks to the rest of the guys that played in furious today. Yes even you capt spaz!!!! Was good fun ripping p**s out of you and your schoolboy trousers!!! Hope all of furious enjoyed it as much as me

4/ Thanks to wendy and the angels for a great day!

5/ BIG thank you to marshals, you guys did a great job today in that heat. Good job dudes.

Finally thanks to all the other teams in KotH today was great.

Graeme

P.S thank god we didint win actually i'd still be there now with the acceptance speech!!!! lol

P.P.S oh and thanks to the DV'us guys as well for help, support and marker lending