Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Todd Martinez to coach Vicious

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
I very much like Vicious
I do like Todd although he can get very....animated in situations
In my opinion they seem like they won't be a great combo. But that's my opinion.
I hope i'm wrong and that they both do well for each other and Vicious wins a tournament.

Thoughts?

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Out of interest, why do you think they won't work well?
Both parties are professionals, I can't see this working any worse than any other coaching line-up, and with Todd's history, he can probably do well with the team, given a year or two.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Personally I think its just what they need .Yes he,s passionate ,but that may stop a team from drifting out of a tight match ie losing their focus to lose badly when a blast may put them back on track.Whereas ,he also knows his way round the pits ,he turned Infamous round ,is eloquent in commentary and has fronted Raza to have a large media presence. For a team with unrealised potential ,he seems the man to unlock it.

Last edited:

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
What happened with Infamous ? Anyone know ?
Nobody's really said anything about a split, maybe they are all being diplomatic, or maybe it was Todd's decision to just step down. Todd has said something here http://www.paintballaccess.com/2013/03/todd-martinez-and-omaha-vicious/ about wanting to focus on other things, I think it will be a good partnership, the Bortol are all passionate about Vicious, maybe they have just outgrown the limitations of Omaha and need that injection of experience to get back into the Champions League.

shootinropez

Sep 6, 2012
Kent
Like i said, i'd LOVE for this to go well. Vicious are one of my favourite teams. And i may be very wrong, and they may win championships.
My only issue is that after watching Reckoning Series on Infamous (starring Todd) and Red Sunday about team Vicious, it just seems like they won't be compatible. I may be wrong, and again-i hope i am.