Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tomohawk Paintballs

renie

Mar 2, 2008
Anyone used these paintballs called Tomohawk?
if so please could you post what ones you've used and what they where like

cheers

philfull

Newcastle Lockdown
Jul 24, 2008
toon
i have used zero a couple of times and they seem to shoot really well.
the pink and orange verieties are alot easier to see than the yellow and they have a constant size and shape they even went through a site inferno with no hassel.

the fill is like bubble gum so no one will be wiping it in a hurry and they break 8 out of 10 times

all in all a good ball

Arkitech

Star in the hood
Feb 28, 2008
got a box full under the bed being kept warm atm, will be trying it this weekend.

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
Tomohawk are distributed by warped paintball, they have a section in this forum.
They have various types of Tomohawk including the new range of Zero.
Its a decent ball and if you have any questions give them a call on 01902 455455

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
shot a shed load of classic.
good consistant paint, breaks well, keeps pretty well (which is always nice).

the fill is a tad thin in some batches, but is usually about right. and pretty bright too - especially the "comanche pink"

as kitty says the zero fill is THICK - is almost sets into a crusty-goo shortly after breaking

Devrij

Sex-terrorist
Dec 3, 2007
Bristol
Tomahawk is great man, loads of variety to choose from too. Classic is a great all-rounder for winter play when it might be warm or freezing cold, shoots great in both and breaks on target. Finest is best used in warmer temps, but is a very fragile ball and flies really well so well worth it when the weather suits. Field is a good training paint, never breaks in your gun. As said, they store really well too. We once shot a bag of Finest that had been in the footwell of my mate's car all winter and it shot great :D Haven't shot Winter or Zero yet, but I look forwards to trying them both out. For the price, Tomahawk is great stuff.

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
i shoot some last week really good stuff will buy more they good for the cold weather ive been told

EELZ

never a trading complaint
Oct 29, 2003
wrexham
I bought 10 boxes of tomahawk competition from planet(just to give em a go-usually shoot dxs blaze) @22.50/case. found a few odd shaped balls but they shot fine and did not have 1 single barrel break (.0692 bore) flew straight enough and outside temp was 14 deg/c. good all round ball for the price I thought. But I would still buy blaze in the future for a few extra quid .

scoobytgi

WebMonkey
Dec 30, 2005
Clacon-on-Sea
www.inspiredwebspaces.co.uk
I like tomahawk paint - very very round, so it shoots great. The cheaper balls are a bit hard but great for practice or playing in the woods, but the classic, finest and competition balls are really good. I tend to shoot draxus as the rest of my team do but i'm more than happy shooting tomahawk ballz.