Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Top 10 Markers in British History

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
1. Phantom – Proven winning design
2. Sterling – Quality British engineering
3. Angel V6 –The British gun that, along with its successors, changed the sport as we know it
4. Evolution Cocker – As above, Belsales made the Cocker work
5. Gen-E Matrix – Where would the spool valve be with out it
6. Inferno – The British backbone of many rental sites, both here and around the world
7. Eclipse/Eblade Cocker – Eclipse took all that had been learned about Cockers and added some nifty circuitry and then started marketing it to the masses
8. BL Intimidator – Neat, simple, reasonably efficient, the stacked tube poppet came of age
9. SP Ion – Tore up the high price tickets attached to electro gats, brought machine guns to a much wider market.
10. Ego – As with the Cocker before it, Eclipse shepherded the knowledge and marked it to the masses.

Just remember, there is nothing new in paintball, if you think there is it has most likely already been tried in Birmingham.

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
I would have to suggest the Disruption 07 should be the top ten,....looks great with etching on the barrel, shoots beautifully and I have a queue of players wanting it when I pack playing in, speaks volumes :)...

leach

Disruption!
May 10, 2008
The Disruption ones are pretty nice but the Nexus DM9s look even better in my opinion.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
Anyone who fails to list the Angel or Angel LCD amongst the 'Top Ten Markers in British History' should choke themselves out right now.

I'm waiting.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
lol. I did notice that John and you did restore a little of my hope. It's still pretty shocking that anyone, including the thread starter, can ignore the fact that the Angel was the world’s first decent electropneumatic paintball marker, a complete competition beater and 100% British. It's about the only major innovation to come out of British paintball and arguably the only one to have a real impact on the development of all markers across the game - it was a leap. Most of the stuff listed here represent baby steps, not leaps, and most are about as British as the hotdog.

But hey, I'm not one to rant about it.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
"its not about the make its about it Britishness"

Like this part?..

I know it includes US markers too, but a thread entitled "Top 10 Markers in British History", for me, implies that markers of British origin should be prioritised - at the very least not omitted :)