Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Top 5 Most Accurate Guns

Albercent

Alb 2k3
Oct 19, 2002
Devon
Visit site
if i stuck a really cheapo barrel on my mates cocker and ran it on Co2 and then put a boomie or a freak on my shocker with angel air i think you would find the shocker was damn site more accurate. the marker only contributes to a small portion of the guns overall accuracy, the reg, and barrel, are as, if not more important.

IMO the shocker is genrally a more stable firing platform than a cocker anyway beacuse it has less metal flying about (the cockers whole back block and bolt compared to the very small moving part of a shocker bolt).

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
yeah

i didnt say the barrel etc. didnt mater, i was just saying that there were other factors, and you will find that loads of other guns like matrix's etc. are much more accurate because of their low pressure etc.
thats just my opinion, and i reckon a sweet eblade with a freak or boomy, with angel air would kick the arse of any angel accuracy wise, and other wise.
(i'm gonna kick up some real big arguements with that comment:D )

Gadget

Platinum Member
Jul 16, 2002
Essex, UK
Closed bolt / open bolt, low pressure/high pressure makes naff all difference.

Accuracy is determined by ball to barrel fit - the whole 'cockers are more accurate' thing is an old wives tale.

booga

Arthritic Pirate
I think consistancy has as much to do with it as paint/barrel match, it's no good having a perfect fit if the amount of air delivered is very different for every shot.
So paint/barrel, marker valve and reg. consistancy. Not sure on the whole low pressure/closed bolt argument but I do seem to shoot better with my matrix than previous markers (mags, angels and even cockers) but I put that down to personal preference/playing style.

Albercent

Alb 2k3
Oct 19, 2002
Devon
Visit site
it is a fact that if a projectile is expelled with a high volume of low pressure gas its trajectory will be flatter than a low volume of high pressure gas :)

FRED

Paintthrower!!
Mar 23, 2003
www.paintball-arena.biz
You are surely gonna laugh about this, but I think that the most accurate marker is the JT Excellerator 6.0 with a JT 2-piece 16" barrel. You actually have one ball over the other if u shoot at a wall!!
Greets
Fred