Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Top Ten Guns In The World

Scars

Retired tattooed lout!
Gen 1 Matrix (first spool valve gun)

Angel LCD (favourite angel of all time)

2K2 intimidator (classic timmy first with ACE - 2K2 1st which performed reasonable)

X-MAG C&C - By far the most evolutionary shooting position with warpfeed

Eblade cocker - kept a classic alive & kept tinkerers busy

No one think of jotting down the viking?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
oh woop di doo! 1 team got them to work, probably have 5 spare guns each.

Guns are like cars: the expensive ones may look good and turn heads but there is a lot more that can go wrong with them and when they break they cost a lot to fix and unless your trained it would pretty damb hard to fix yourself.
I still think ego's are good but you could either buy 1 ego, dm7 or angel A1 and be boned when it breaks or buy upto 3 ions, mini's or 2 shockers for the same price and have a spare. (or buy 1 and be less pissed off when it breaks and you didn't waist £800 on it )

So I'll say again: yeah they are overated
Justin.

MK Storm are NOT in the business of slagging off other peoples guns on an internet forum.

You of course have your opinion, that's fine (for the record, I think the A1 is a grade A gun), and if you want to banter it around, you can. But not with our name, or our sponsors name next to yours.

Is that clear?

We have worked very hard to have a decent reputation, and we wont have it tarnished by someone new, who is probably basing opinions on hearsay.

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
How on earth can they be overrated if Joy are one of the top teams in the world?
You could of course suggest they have 5 guns each as you have so foolishly done but I'm afraid that's just plain wrong, they don't.
They have roughly the same number of markers as any other top team.

One of the factors that sets these top end markers apart is not only their level of egineering but also their reliability and if you think that Joy got to where they are by using overrated markers then you really need to pull that crack pipe outa yer ass... thankfully the Angel's results speak for themselves and do not need you to voice your ill-informed opinion.
(was a joke about the 5 guns)
i'm not slagging any teams off, i think joy are great and your right they got to where they are because of how good they are not because of what guns they use. I just think that the guns that should be in the top ten should be the 1's that have innovated the markers to a next step.
ie: sl74 - lightest gun ever due to the material it is made out of and yet it is still solid as a rock
the mini - no external pipes and minimalistic.
and the ion as it enabled the youngsters to afford playing and get into the sport like never before

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
I just think that the guns that should be in the top ten should be the 1's that have innovated the markers to a next step.
So the vote should be for the top 10 guns in paintball history or the current all singing and dancing models. which of course the guns of yesteryear were

So in a cronological order that i'm sure many will pick me up on

1 Splatmaster
2 Budd Orr Sniper
3 Bushmaster
4 Phantom
5 Sterling
6 Automag
7 Autococker
8 Angel

Now there are so many to choose from take your pick

fuzzy juzzy

Registered Abuser
Feb 23, 2005
hertfordshire
So the vote should be for the top 10 guns in paintball history or the current all singing and dancing models. which of course the guns of yesteryear were

So in a cronological order that i'm sure many will pick me up on

1 Splatmaster
2 Budd Orr Sniper
3 Bushmaster
4 Phantom
5 Sterling
6 Automag
7 Autococker
8 Angel

Now there are so many to choose from take your pick
oooooo yeah!!! the autococker with the E-blade how cool was that:D so many external fast moving parts, it was wicked. and the automag that deserves a come back :)