Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tournemant gun ranking?

Coldy

Jan 1, 2006
Nottingham
Majic! Potter! play nice!

Boys, play nice. or i'll ground both of you. Frijid, most of these peeps have answered your question. But i'd try all of em and see what you like, after all you have to shoot it, not us.

The only thing i would add is that while standard ions can shoot ramping 15 bps the same as an ego, the consistancy and reliability may not be the same. And as for nexus cockers, the fastest in semi i have seen peaked at 14bps and shot consistantly at 13bps. In ramp they will shoot 15bps, of course. I'm sure they can go a little faster, but i have yet to see it, let alone one that is 'much faster'. I own an ex team gun and that will peak at 14bps, no matter whos on the trigger.

majic

Jan 25, 2006
Nottingham
Visit site
Ok ill be good!

Ok I have way to much free time? Maby paintballs a bit to tame for me!
Or people are just to wraped in cotton wool these days! But I like Stupidly fast guns,full auto,uncapped ramping,bouncy triggers and all the fun you can have with a marker like customising it to the Max and making it mow fu€k3rs down like a mini gun (I LOVE YOU Tippman mini gun not in preduction:( ).There just somthing satisfing about blowing somone away alot! So find what you like and PIMP THE THING OUT TO THE MAX standard is BAD!!!:D

Chaffers

Aug 22, 2006
Just to add to the question a bit, which gat would you look for second hand?

Seems theres loads of cockers to be had for a pittance, upgraded Ions for little more than the retail price and plenty of 04 ond 05 angels going cheap too. Seems you can get bnib Angel speed 05's for slightly over £250...