Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

TOURNEY Sunday 3rd of march

After much research here on the forum, thanks to all who helped:) here it is we can offer the following:

Five man
1 strictly entry novice league and second league for all the rest of you.

Entry £60 per player to include:

1 quality box of blaze (up grade avalible but must be booked ie inferno, hellfire)
Under 18's £55 must be ukspf.

Food: bacon buttie or vegie alternative, and lunch.
A choice of hot yummy on a plate with cutlery ie chilly con carne, curry korma or tika masla, or stroganoff plus vegi alternative ( state which on your booking form) if not Bugers and hot dogs ( they are of nice big meaty variety)

All tea and coffee is free but if you want cold drinks we have over 10 differnt types and tuck shop full of choccy. Two four foot shelfs

Plus co2

Air can be booked:)

Fields
1 sup air Yes I have done it !
2 Village (if unsure we have as muddy as it gets photos look in the gallerywww.diablopaintballing.com and it's only 2" deep and solid road under foot.
3 good wood land with nice sturdy barrackades. all nice and close with clear paths.

Facilitys

Clean hard standing car park surrounding the nutral zone.
The amazing sit down and stand up (urinals) to you boys toilets
proper fully kitted out ladies, even your mum and your granny would like them.;)
Spectators area for the sup air fully netted (ps right next to safe zone and toilets)
The safe zone: lots of tables and chairs is fully covered and has music.:)

On site shop for all your basics; squeegies, gloves, jt lenses, barrel bungs, barrel socks ect. Orders can be placed if paid in advance and be collected on the day. Call for details we can offer more these are just the basic constant stock items

We take cash, cheques with card, visa and master card

All this plus great marshalls, fun atmosphere paintballer friendly pub, yes we go after a day marshalling or building fields.

Local B&B's ( they were under £20 per night but I will check) or travel lodge.

Call sparklie chick on 01296 434 336 numbers will be limited and on a first come first served basis.

Look forward to some new faces :)

matt bryant

Chill With Da Still
Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
Could u tell me how long uve owned the triple x site 4? U r not the same person that owned the site when the guys from Lightning trained there r u?

Acidd_UK

Oct 12, 2001
York
Visit site
Sparklie, is that £60 team entry (I hope so, poor student that I am) or is that per member (same goes for the box of blaze)? Hopefully we will be able to come along if we can get transport / players / equipment sorted out :)

Regards,

Tom

I took over running the site august 2000 and have been busy re building it ever since.:rolleyes: lol

But now it is well on the way to being suitably worthy of what a paintball site should be:) ( in my eyes)

Yes there will be more;)

We have cunning plans, lots of hard work to achive them.:eek:

So I was the one who organised the last two three mans.

I decided that I could run tourneys but they would not be of a suitably high standard. :(

So hence the lack of tourney since feb 2001:eek:

I said we can do better than this:D :cool:

So like I said lots of hard work, many cunning plans asking you the players what you want and now it's up to you;)

Acidd-uk if I could get brilliant paint cheep enough to do that I would....... but I think you will have to agree this is pretty good value, that was another reason I put the tourneys on hold, because I belive players weither customers walkons or tourneys should get a really good day for their money.

PS.

There will be trophys ect

Players will be asked to vote for marshall of the day he or she gets goodies too.