Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Tournys????????

BenWelly

Nov 4, 2002
www.irritantpaintball.com
I have recently got into paintball in a big way, i have been playing every six weeks now for about a year, as a walk on with a friend of mine. At first we bought a simple gun each, i had an Inferno and he had a F2 Illustator, after a few games we realised that we were at a major disadvantage so we both baught ex-mayhem tigers, Shocker turbo sports, ive been playing with this quite happy for the past 8 months or so now and i feel that i have had a bit of practice and know what is what, so instead of the walk on i want to venture to the land of the TOURNY.

If there is any1 out there who can advise me the best way to get and a mate onto a team (silly question really) or eaven how to start out in the tourny scene i would be very gratefull.

Regards,

Ben Welly

BenWelly

Nov 4, 2002
www.irritantpaintball.com
Situated

I live in Portsmouth and Southampton, lucky me!

i used to play over at no-mans land in wellow (actually a place called no-mans land) but now we have found an exellent walk on day in reading that occurs every 4 weeks.:D

If you already travel to Reading then when are we going to see you at accademy? were only 15 mins from Reading so drop in and say hi or do the right thing and bring your kit. One of the objections of Academy is to help get newer player in to the sence we get all levels of player some with teams some not and lots of them have found teams or guest for teams if thats moe their thing the next one is 17th of november;)

sparklie

Simon Malone

Nov 30, 2001
Hook, Hants
www.nspl.co.uk
Originally posted by BenWelly
I have recently got into paintball in a big way, i have been playing every six weeks now for about a year, as a walk on with a friend of mine. At first we bought a simple gun each, i had an Inferno and he had a F2 Illustator, after a few games we realised that we were at a major disadvantage so we both baught ex-mayhem tigers, Shocker turbo sports, ive been playing with this quite happy for the past 8 months or so now and i feel that i have had a bit of practice and know what is what, so instead of the walk on i want to venture to the land of the TOURNY.

If there is any1 out there who can advise me the best way to get and a mate onto a team (silly question really) or eaven how to start out in the tourny scene i would be very gratefull.

Regards,

Ben Welly

Ben, If you and your mate are looking to tryout for a team give me a shout. We have players in Southampton, Reading, Basingstoke, Aylesbury, Weybridge, etc. Practising for one whole weekend per month and looking to hit the Millennium Series and maybe a few NPPL if budget allows.

Several big sponsorship deals in the pipeline as well, which is always handy;)

You can email me on simon@pbreview.com and check out the website at www.team-unreal.co.uk If you click on the logo you'll get a list of dates.

Simon

btw... we practice at Sparklie's Diablo Maidenhead site, best in the land without a doubt:D :)