Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

train with clint moore (nexus)

ShaunChin

The OCD Collector
Sep 23, 2010
London, Edgware
Had an awesome time learning from Clint Moore of London Nexus today at Bricketwood..! Back and leg hurts but I learnt so much stuff in such a short amount of time..big thank you to Clint and of course to Yorkie for the field and Kent for filming..! Cheers mates..!

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
really interesting day, learned some stuff.

Like how to shoot left handed (I still can't do it properly but at least now I've been shown how to). Just need more practice.
How to snap shoot properly, picking targets, one shot kills, running and gunning etc. etc.

Definitely worth doing for anyone. I'm a scenario baller through and through but there wasn't a single thing today that couldn't be used in the woods. Having said that I could probably get used to the bouncy castles as well. It is good crack.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to come down again. See if the one shot shuffle win was a fluke. ; )

Thanks Yorkie, Clint and all the other guys who helped out with advice.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Same here - just had an excellent afternoon - thought I'd been playing pretty well of late, but a proffesiional eye and proper coaching has given me loads of skills to work on, and I am deffo going to be a better player as a result. If you don't find a way to go, you're missing out (£15 and a box of paintFFS! Bargain~!)