The Home Of European Paintball

Training Paint

JayC2301

Rehab is for Quitters
Nov 27, 2006
Salford
www.myspace.com
I'm still saying Tomahawk.

I was shooting the Tomahawk field through my gun all day last sunday, and not one breakage! The barrel looked like it hadn't really been used, and I must have put over 1000 balls through it (some at close to 400fps, cos the chrono was being stupid!)

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
I'm still saying Tomahawk.

I was shooting the Tomahawk field through my gun all day last sunday, and not one breakage! The barrel looked like it hadn't really been used, and I must have put over 1000 balls through it (some at close to 400fps, cos the chrono was being stupid!)
The chrono was being stupid?? :rolleyes:

Luke W

The Firm
Oct 7, 2006
Salford
Amongst other things/people. I was unaware though that my gun could fire so quickly!
Furry muff. I was unaware paint could survive that much pressure, but then again, I was suprised after reading the chrono that I didn't fall over in tears :(

It was a suprising day;).

mdking

Platinum Member
Aug 27, 2004
www.mayhem-paintball.co.uk
Proto training paint is a great training paint. It's at a good price, always great to shoot.

Lets face it, why wouldnyone want to shoot inferior paint for training? If you want a good days training, then go for something that will break where you shoot it, not knock the player out :)

Crap training paint will do nothing for you, end off...

:)