Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Training Paint

L.i.P.S

ok,

Thanks to all who mentioned us in this thread.

We have never really advertised paint on the web site because stock levels change so quickly.

We have in stock some of the best paint on the market at great prices from £20.00 per box to £32.00 per box.

REC SPORT,MIDNIGHT,BLAZE,INFERNO and of course HELLFIRE.

If you need paint prices then please give me a call on 01707 325007 or mail me jon@lipspaintball.com

We are always on the look out for more teams to shoot DRAXXUS at events so if you are in the market I would be delighted to hear from you.

All the best.

Jon

custard cavalier

Sep 19, 2006
if you can get draxxus at a good price thats the way to go but there are loads of diffrent brands you could try,chronic 420 is good,proto can be very good but hellfire is the best around but expensive.

J@mes

If in doubt, flat out!
Jul 11, 2006
Wakefield, West Yorks.
King Cobra paint, or Cobra paint for training.

its awesome paint, ball's are perfectly shaped, have a nice bright shell's, and nice thick fill's, that unlike some paints, actually wash out of your cloths.

Contact John payne at Atmosphere paintball for good qualitly paint :) all stored in a nice warm temperature controled room

-james

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
draxxus white box or rainbow is good for training at around 20 quid a box, and i dont no what seanys on about but spank paint is NOT the future its like playdow if u dont wash it off within 10 min, i had to wash my headband 3 times to get it out n yes seany that was in a washing machine :D