Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Trials for South Coast Quake & open training @ Ambush Paintball 28th jan

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Hello everyone

South Coast Quake will be running another open training day at Ambush paintballs awesome training facility in southampton, Hampshire.
Attached to this event will be Trials for South Coast Quake for 2006, SCQ will be playing the Pro tour and millenium events and are looking to strengthen it's roster throughout. Experienced or new players are all welcome to come and trial, it's potential we're looking for!

Those who've been before will know the score but just in case....

2 x millenium length fields
2 x full airtight sup air fields
fully netted fields + safe zone
flushing toilets
overhead covered staging
Radar chrono
Free Air

All for £10 green fee per player

Paint available if pre ordered

if you're interested in either just the open training or the trials or both - please contact us through smally who is posting just below.

Many thanks and look forward to seeing you all there

A.B

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Looking forward to dusting off some of the cobwebs and pies that have accumulated over the "festive" period.

All I ask is that anyone who is interested in coming along let me know asap, you can PM me, email me or call/txt me on 07810412187. We need to know approximate numbers to have enough air put on for you.
Also if you do require paint it is essential that you let us know in advance as we need to know how much to bring along.

Looking forward to seeing a load of you down there and maybe finding some new talent for the Quake Army :) This isn't just a trial day its open to anyone who wants to come along, but we will be watching ;)

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Being the resident genius that he is AB has managed to leave the date out of this post... even though he managed to get it in there on the Newbies version of this post... go figure :rolleyes:

The date is the 28th January... sorry about that ladies and gentlemen... I can feel a lynch mob knocking on a certain fireman's door right now... :rolleyes: goober.