Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

trigger set up

semtexuk

Jun 11, 2013
Bristol
Hi there, I know its all down to personnel preference But... Whats the most used setup out there for walking a trigger short and snappy or long and loose?

semtexuk

Jun 11, 2013
Bristol
Thanks for the reply bolter :) need all the help I can get, the only way I seem to be able to keep up with the fire rate of others was to set up "auto response" were the marker fires on pull and release of trigger, il need some more practice i think!

semtexuk

Jun 11, 2013
Bristol
Thanks for the reply bolter :) need all the help I can get, the only way I seem to be able to keep up with the fire rate of others was to set up "auto response" were the marker fires on pull and release of trigger, il need some more practice i think!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yep its 100% all practice mate :) just like learning to shoot with your off hand, it can all feel a bit awkward at first, but i promise you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

i would work on accuracy foremost. More important to be accurate than fast, by a massive margin. Ive played 1000's of games against people shooting at me,where i realise the paintballs are coming in thick and fast, but all landing at my feet. I love people who don't train right :)

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
there's very few tournaments now that play uncapped semi so the speed isn't much of a concern, more that it's comfortable for you. for me i like to have the trigger loose without causing it to bounce, with just a medium sort of pre and post travel.

semtexuk

Jun 11, 2013
Bristol
Cool guys, im not too bad on the accuracy issue, in honesty I used to play alot in my younger days had a automag ( blue and silver anno I miss it alot) at the time it had nothing to do with fire rate but as you say being accurate was paramount, I attended a training session at my local site and was surprised at how many shots I was getting on target compared to a few of the more experiencd guys who were there, maybe its like riding a bike.... Thanks again for the help guys truly appreciate it!

Reactions: Bolter

semtexuk

Jun 11, 2013
Bristol
Also a query bolter on your Sig it says "laysick VIP" do you work for or sponsored by them perhaps? Feel free to tell me to mind my own business if to personnel a question tho by all means, :)