Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Triggerbounce scandal at CC finals amB!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As liz has said, the best they could have come even without the penalty is 3rd....still not enough in your words for them to win as you said they had to come 2nd.
Please stop blaming orthers and take responsibility for your actions Hypnotize.

Polite and genial.:) [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey dude.. how can you say we could not end up better than 3rd?! without the ban of one of our players the situation would have looked very different. So you take for granted that we couldnt win anyway?! **** ***!

And why are you still trying to throw **** on our team?! I said that I wont discuss this no more since me and my team have a clear wiev of what happened.. And I dont care **** of what you think, period. So drop it now, Hypnotize aint discussing this no more. Next Year we will charge even harder.. WE KILL SUCKERS

I dont want to see one reply that contains any crap about Hypnotize, understood?

Thank you.

Mikko Team Hypnotize SWEDEN

LAST POST AND END PLEASE!

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by DMZ Hasse

* LETS TRY TO SUM THIS UP AND MOVE ON.
*LET'S STOP SPECULATING
*LET'S NOT TRY TO FIND HIDDEN AGENDAS
*LET'S NOT ALLOW HEATED FEELINGS RUN THIS THREAD
*THERE IS NO APPARENT MISTAKE BY ANYONE, SO NO SÌNGLE PERSON CAN BE BLAMED FOR WHAT HAPPENED
*LETS FOCUS ON THE REAL ISSUE, HOW DO WE MAKE THE TB RULES MORE CLEAR AND FAIR
*EVERYONE SHOULD READ THE RULES
*MOST PEOPLE WHO POSTED ON THIS TREAD HAVE A POINT
*I DONT GIVE A FLYING FCUK ABOUT WHO SAID WHAT AND WHEN, THAT IS NOT THE POINT.
I agree 100% with what you have written. I mis read what you wrote about the hidden agendas, and got the wrong end of the stick. For that i apologise, i was trying to hard to understand why peopl ewould think ther was a bias to read what you wrote carefully enough. You have my apologies.:)

Mikke, i didnt know where you came, and didnt know where you would have come if the penalty points hadnt been assessed. Other people said that you would only have come 3rd at best. If that is wrong then i apologise, i am not trying to throw anything on your team. I did say that i have no problem with Hypnotize.
I wish you luck next year in the MS and look forward to seeing what you can do.

I genuinely feel sorry for you, as what happened was a bad way to lose a series/event.

Sam:)

Originally posted by sjt19
I agree 100% with what you have written. I mis read what you wrote about the hidden agendas, and got the wrong end of the stick. For that i apologise, i was trying to hard to understand why peopl ewould think ther was a bias to read what you wrote carefully enough. You have my apologies.:)

Mikke, i didnt know where you came, and didnt know where you would have come if the penalty points hadnt been assessed. Other people said that you would only have come 3rd at best. If that is wrong then i apologise, i am not trying to throw anything on your team. I did say that i have no problem with Hypnotize.
I wish you luck next year in the MS and look forward to seeing what you can do.

I genuinely feel sorry for you, as what happened was a bad way to lose a series/event.

Sam:)

Apologies accepted..

Thank you and good luck to you too!

see you all next year!

DMZ Hasse

Larger than life
Originally posted by manike
The rule is clear and fair. The more important issue you picked up on is that people should know them...
Agree that there is nothinbg wrong with the rule, the problem seems more to be how we can make sure that everyone, including marshals, know that a bouncing marker that can not be made to bounce when tested with the written rules IS LEGAL. Which in the end boils down to that everyone should know the rules... But is there a way to make this more simple and obvious? Most other rules, if mis-interpreted, don't have the same harsh consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.