The Home Of European Paintball

True Death

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
Polite Message for Jay

Sorry for posting here again but :

STILL no joy on receiving the pads I bought from Jay, I have left a PM but no reply.

Please if you're around Jay, can you let me know what is happening with them as it is now over 5 weeks since I sent you the money & more than a week from the last contact when you said you were going to post them.

Best intentions at all times but I do like to receive what I've paid for.....

Andy/Fredo
LOKI/Combat

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
I've sent you a PM Andy. Should now be all resolved, please do post up when you receive your replacement items :)

May I remind people that things do occasionally go wrong, and 99.9% of the sales I make go through without a problem. Andy has been understanding and polite throughout the matter, which is more than can be said for the above person.

Once again my apologies to Andy, and I hope you enjoy your freebies!

Cheers
J

Fredo

www.lokipb.co.uk
One week later & yes I have had contact from J but NO I have not received anything.

I did leave another PM for J yesterday but not heard anything in return.

Hopefully I am just airing my frustration & all will be sorted soon.

I have sent 2 x lots of stuff out to people since this deal & without problem, I'm just finding it hard to understand why this one is being so difficult...!!!

Maybe "just curious" saying nothing is saying something..... but I hope not.

J, when you're around please get in touch if you read this.

MODS if I am out of order, line, wrong place or just too impatient please move or inform me...
Still my best intentions meant....

Andy/Fredo
LOKI/Combat

T

TendringLOEB

One week later & yes I have had contact from J but NO I have not received anything.

I did leave another PM for J yesterday but not heard anything in return.

Hopefully I am just airing my frustration & all will be sorted soon.

I have sent 2 x lots of stuff out to people since this deal & without problem, I'm just finding it hard to understand why this one is being so difficult...!!!

Maybe "just curious" saying nothing is saying something..... but I hope not.

J, when you're around please get in touch if you read this.

MODS if I am out of order, line, wrong place or just too impatient please move or inform me...
Still my best intentions meant....

Andy/Fredo
LOKI/Combat
Carry on, by all means.

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Contact has been made via PM.

Paul drop me a PM if you've got any issues. Although this is being dealt with elsewhere anyway.

Replacement items were sent last Tuesday via 1st class post. This can be confirmed and backed up by several members of staff. I've just been onto the Royal Mail and 1st Class post isn't officially lost until 15 working days from the date it was originally sent.

Andy has kindly agreed to wait a few more days for the items to show up. If the items do not show, I will offer him a full refund for his original purchase. If the items show up after the refund has been issued then he is welcome to keep the items as a gesture of good will.

I am not in the business of scamming/ripping off anybody on these forums, or anyone else for that matter. Nor is anybody from my team or anybody associated with Freekz Paintball. Thank you for your understanding.

Best intentions at all times

Regards
J

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Replacement items were sent last Tuesday via 1st class post. This can be confirmed and backed up by several members of staff. I've just been onto the Royal Mail and 1st Class post isn't officially lost until 15 working days from the date it was originally sent.

J
Recorded delivery m8 the only way to go for piece of mind xtra 70p-ish well worth it in my book.
Tommorrow I'm putting in a claim for a lost recorded item with a postal order inside,same had to wait 15 days(really due 24th),so it's not just 1 st class they lose,but at least recorded is traceable...;)

true_death

Free Agent..
Jul 16, 2006
M.I.A
Recorded delivery m8 the only way to go for piece of mind xtra 70p-ish well worth it in my book.
Tommorrow I'm putting in a claim for a lost recorded item with a postal order inside,same had to wait 15 days(really due 24th),so it's not just 1 st class they lose,but at least recorded is traceable...;)
Aye, already decided upon this.

I think I've actually lost more money through replacing/refunding lost items than I would if I'd sent every single letter,parcel or package with a recorded delivery sticker on it :(

Lesson learnt. Counting down the days till the RM fold ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.