Try out's for the firm@the Northern Quarter 2nd oct

killer_carvil

Northern Quarter Killers
Sep 27, 2004
Manchester
www.northernquarterpb.com
directions

From the North
M6 towards Manchester junction 20 leave junction 20 to the m56 towards Manchester Airport come off at junction 6.

From the South
M6 towards Manchester then come of at Junction 19 on the A556. Head down the A556 towards Altrincham until you see signs for the M56 junction 8 towards the airport. Get on to the m56 an head down to junction 6 and come off there.

For both North and South travellers
Leave the M56 at junction 6 (signposted Wilmslow, Macclesfield, Hale), then merge onto unnamed road - Turn right onto Wilmslow Road - A538 Head down the A538 till the airport tunnels just before the tunnels turn right to Ashley and follow the unnamed road. -The unnamed road will bend round to the left and up a hill follow and it’s the 1st left into castle hill farm - follow to the car park at the end.

Also please see the link below for a map
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetma...=383345&A=Y&Z=3

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
i'm up for it m8, stick me down if theres some places left. Anyone know howlong eclipse take to deliver microline and a connector? also will anyone have a chrono down there? am on hp bottle and lp gat, need to adjsut my maxflo

what time it start and when till etc, and how much paint do i need to bring(ish that is)?

thanx, ste

J

.Jose Gomez

Hola

iam from Spain. can be with you team.
iam have trails for team killzone next month but will please try for your team as well

Gracias

J

.Jose Gomez

hehe

Originally posted by Diablo
You dont have to ba a Man U / city fan as well do you Markie? id love to come along, but scared my Leeds top will get damaged by the barage of paint sent from you Manc lot :p lol
Leeds are not mucho bien for football

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
nice 1 diablo! get ya backside down i wanan shoot ya. air fills free?

if leeds are in the middle, that meen us Magpies are in the toilet block or summink?

cya there lads, i'll need that box of paint markie if thats ok m8?

will get the moula to you on sunday