Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

try out's for under 18 team

Ladies enough

You may frighten off any potential new young players,

(these are a few of my regulars who mostly play for us when allowed) lol

This is a serious call out to all young players looking to join a team or find out if it's for them. We now have getting on for 10+ members and a selection of them will be on site sunday.

All of the above not in attendace so it's safe;)

We will be all getting together for march 24th the next accademy day and yes we have sup air :D :cool:

Any one intrested in the team or accademy should contact me on 01296 434 336 or email me

Peace love and cookies sparklie

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Pledge

As I am mature, I will be the first to appologise. I realise now (after talking to Sparklie) that you may be frustrated because of your illness but being gay is ok. You cant help it! :D joke!
And Tom Tom, Pledge WOULD actually like to whip my arse!

Sorry Pledge ;)

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
My Humble apologise

A big sorry,

This is a great opportunity for up and coming stars in paintball.

If you are thinking about it then come along and learn from others and don't worry about our friendly banter. (Its not aimed at anyone who wants to learn) And anyway even if you have never played b4 you can probably beat old Tom Tom.;) :D (none of your smut Jeeves)

If you are serious about learning p8ntball then this is the place to do it and you get to build a brand new team and work and develop together.

Sparklie is a honey and makes great cookies (just one reason Tom Tom is a back player!!)

If you have questions let us know we are a friendly bunch (no really we are!!!:D :D )

Twisty

Softly spoken
Jan 20, 2002
Leamington Spa
mmmmmmm

Im comin, i just wana get me some of Sparklie's Cookies
Im at bognor 2, tis a bit of a trek to get to Maidenhead.

Whats the name of your site Spark?
and whys the limit up 2 18? its not like 18 is the responsible age, just look at me, im 18 :D :D

Anyway see ya later, ive got to get me some juice
mmmm Binnna.

Twist :D

Hi twisty

Welcome and stuff Gus should be comming up on the 24th and hes bogna too. Do you guys know each other? he works at a site down your way. It's 12 to 18 cause we are building the pro team of the future. Getting them young with lots of help and traing to get them there. This has been Pledge, trouble and mines plan for a while now Mr big shamed me into doing some thing.

All great sporting countrys start training the kids young just look at olimpic sports. We also have our site team which is the staff (marshalls team) legally to marshall you HAVE to be 16 so the junior team is a seperate enitey. We are discussing an under 21 team too, well the boys ask I go ummmmmmmmm. The 18 is because we need some older experinced players to get a happy mix. So far evry one is bonding well stange when they spend their days shooting each other :rolleyes: ;)

If you need to know any more details call or email

peace love and cookies

Sparklie

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
sparklie

Under 21's! Under 21's!!!

Please:rolleyes: :confused:
You know you want to. Go on!
You will, you will, you will, you will, you will!