Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Turn Your Mates in For Drink Driving???

Micah

Originally posted by TheRo0sTer
Actually in school most kids and thier friends would drive drunk! As a matter of fact I have 6 buddies from School who I know have DUI convictions. 2 of them spent 2 years of thier lives in prison. In all honesty that should be my wake up call!
Sad as this may sound .. I'm glad to hear it's not just people at my school that get dui's ... I'm glad they've lost tehir cars with out killign any one yet ...
Why is it Drink driving? Is that where you drink and drive at the same time? As I understood it the problem arises when one is drunk and starts driving ... well you knwo what they say about England and the US ... 2 countries seperated by the Atlantic ocean ... wait no that doesnt sound right ...
500 Pounds? That like what $1200 American? That would be so great! Screw my friends I need a new one of every thing ...

Seraph

Samurai Member
Nov 26, 2001
The Woods
www.geocities.com
Hmmmm.....I don't think the margin of difference in currency is that much....it's not Canada ya know! :D (American joke)

Think about how dumb the idea of a bar is....
You drive there......get drunk or buzzed.........and then what....walk home!? I don't think so!

Micah

Originally posted by Seraph
Hmmmm.....I don't think the margin of difference in currency is that much....it's not Canada ya know! :D (American joke)

Think about how dumb the idea of a bar is....
You drive there......get drunk or buzzed.........and then what....walk home!? I don't think so!
You take a cab to a bar then a cab home ... that's why bars never have any parking ...

I always thought that America is to Canada as The UK is to America ... isn't it like $120 Canadian to $1 ... well not it's that bad .. it's $1 American to $1.20 Canadian
I love Canada ... I don't know why ... I just have a soft spot for it ...

-Micah