Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK college paintballing

Weakest Link

Little Deviant
Oct 21, 2002
Durham
www.dur.ac.uk
Not sure about the laws, but I know places that have had people working at around that age. Ask around. The paint won't be that good. £3.50 an hour? something like that. Having said that though, it is quite an easy way to make money. Not too hard, and definitely not boring! :D

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
get yourself a job marshalling. the pay is reasonable (£3.50 ish per hour) and usually the owners will let you use the fields after the day is over, and you should be able to borrow site kit.

buying a marker isn't so expensive once you start earning £25 per week, in about 2 months you could buy a very nice shocker + all the kit (they are SUCH good value for money second hand!!!!)

that should start you off in the world of paintball. and stay on here, it is the best place in the world for paintball advice and to keep you up to date on what is going on!!

Dean

May 30, 2003
england
Visit site
Thanx mate but i emailed the bloke at the site n he said the minimum age for a marshal these days is 16 n im 14 so...... i guess thats that, dunno wat im gonna do now :(