Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Uk masters 25th.. who will win??

musher85

killin for fun :)
anytime my good friend i forgot it was ya first time in koth lmfao
neil said he would get me back for yas anyway :D
just look forward to playin yas again just remember to watch the left of the field or ill b writing my name in your back

kOnas

Slippery when wet
Nov 24, 2005
Newcastle upon Tyne
www.p8nt.me.uk
musher85 said:
great game to all and a big sorry to the 3 furious players i mugged :p
<looks at his back and leg> ill get you next time :D

Cheers for all the games, seems a good day was had by all!

Craig (Furious front man, sporting an XXL Jon Conroy shirt! - now with shades of green and pink)

Fishman2000

Ramping's for pussies :P
Jan 16, 2006
SUNDERLAND!!!
myspace.com
Awsome day:D , bigt congrats to the winners of all divs specially KOTH, KPA well deserved the win they played brilliantly, toppa team. Kitsune also played f'in great!!!!!!! they've came along way since there last tourney and boy did it show lol, well done guys and gal :) (just make sure u got a barrel sock on before u shake my hand next time:p got a lovely bruise on me butt cheek now:rolleyes: )Finnally well done to WWCD who were rockin the new E-Tecks for eclipse, played a topper day, well enjoyed our game together, sees yous all next month:D

Dan

KitsuneAndy

Platinum Member
Fishman2000 said:
Awsome day:D , bigt congrats to the winners of all divs specially KOTH, KPA well deserved the win they played brilliantly, toppa team. Kitsune also played f'in great!!!!!!! they've came along way since there last tourney and boy did it show lol, well done guys and gal :) (just make sure u got a barrel sock on before u shake my hand next time:p got a lovely bruise on me butt cheek now:rolleyes: )Finnally well done to WWCD who were rockin the new E-Tecks for eclipse, played a topper day, well enjoyed our game together, sees yous all next month:D

Dan
She does feel really bad about that, sorry mate! :(

Our game with you was the most intense of the day and probably the most enjoyable.

I was genuinely surprised at how well we did, but bloody proud of the team for pulling it off!

I ache so much today, getting up for work at 7am was hard.

We'll hopefully be at the next round as well, so we'll see you all there

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
AndyDane said:
She does feel really bad about that, sorry mate! :(

Our game with you was the most intense of the day and probably the most enjoyable.

I was genuinely surprised at how well we did, but bloody proud of the team for pulling it off!

I ache so much today, getting up for work at 7am was hard.

We'll hopefully be at the next round as well, so we'll see you all there
Loved the game against you's was awesome - first time I've ever been in a snake and I have realised my snap shooting isn't as good lieing down :eek:

Eep 7am - I always put a holiday in :p for the day after