Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

** UK Masters 7 Man Field Layouts **

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
nice to see them up in advance,but feild one :( there are not enough bunkers on there,and it does not give for good movement with only 23 bunkers on a 7 man feild which shoud be up in the 34 36 area.
it look busy at that size but if you put the bunkers down to scale i am sure it would look alot different.
feild two is better there are more secondar bunkers and should play better.but still only 28 bunkers.
conpared to the 37 on the feild you are coping.so if you remove 9 bunker but still the same amount of players.see me point

http://www.millennium-series.com/fields.htm and then lok back at the ones you have done,they are 5 man feilds.not putting down the work you have done,just giving you my opinion

HELLRAISER

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2004
CATTERICK
yes i know what u are saying mate but the fields at kettering are not millenium sized they are the same as lincoln at the moment this may be changing..

last time we had around 30 on each field and quite a few people said there were too many for the size of the fields..

when we get down saturday we may add more depending on what they look like but point taken

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
I thought the fields were pretty good last time...only problem with having fewer bunkers is it means everyone doesn the same breakout....more, useable bunkers mean more varied breakouts methinks...