Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters 7 Man

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Re: I was just wondering if this was actually goin to be in the grounds of the pa

Originally posted by Dazdread
He is retired... still waiting for him to get the taste back :)
If he gets the taste back, hes coming with us :) We need a good pot bitch hehe!

P

Paintball Paladin

Originally posted by Paintball Paladin
Wendy,

Just sent you a PM but your box is full. Hehe, please put the Lost Boys back into this one.

Cheque will be in the post today or tomorrow (as soon as my team mates cough up the dough) :rolleyes:

Thanks

Chris
Sorry to mess you about Wendy but we now really can't make this. :( Marc will be getting in touch about the five man in March. Please put us down for the April round on the 30th and we'll see you there

Thanks

Chris

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
I reckon by the time I get back into playing (if ever... we're now buying another house...there goes another 5 years...), you lot will be famous, and I'll have to settle with recball... :)

Never mind - it was fun while it lasted, and being a spectator aint all that bad :)

Still, seriously looking forward to the Kettering events, and I've already talked a couple of muggles coming along to watch...

Dunc.

Nev

www.never-land.co.uk
Mar 31, 2004
under a rock.
www.never-land.co.uk
Straight outa Kettering!

Hello every one... as I live 4 miles from kettering i can tell you everything about the venue

Wicksteed is the ultimate venue... well done to the angels for sorting that out. It should be good for uk paintball, as on a cold winter weekend, you should expect a good couple of hundred people just walking about and checking the scene. It will be nice to have them stop to see our awesome sport, and hopefully in time... take part.

summer will be crazy I promise you... (nothin short of several thousand passers – i hope there's somewhere to keep kit, because the locals are notorious for swiping stuff) =)

Kettering night life (for me) is not all that good, but thats probably because I live here, and know everyone and am a little bored of the same few pubs. You might love it... Either way though, If anyone wants to know what styles of pubs there are, where they are, where the clubs are... anything really.... then i'll be happy to be your p8 tour guide

Nev (playing in BWC)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I will point out that on the website there is a multimap to Unique Persuits, Kettering, when in fact it's to their business address and family home in Desborough. Im pretty sure that Janine and Terry won't want millions of ballers turning up there.

However the directions listed are to the rec site in Brigstock, 10 miles from Wickstead Park.

I can give anyone directions to Wickstead Park, just PM, or just google it.

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
i sohuld hopefully be down at the 7 man making a small promo video for Wendy and the gang and will be requiring some subjects to video and take pictures of for the the work.

any special requests?

let me know by pm, bribary by food, cases of paint and other means are accepted:D :D

Tricky

Retired Gun Whore
Jun 10, 2005
Past Caring!
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Originally posted by danrandon
i sohuld hopefully be down at the 7 man making a small promo video for Wendy and the gang and will be requiring some subjects to video and take pictures of for the the work.

any special requests?

let me know by pm, bribary by food, cases of paint and other means are accepted:D :D
Should be Jersey Warriors as we travel the furthest:D

Bribes can be negotiated;)