Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

uk masters/koth round 5 23rd of may

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
before you get excited james, take a look at the forecast, doesnt look too bright. dave you better do your stuff, if you dont get us a nice shiny trophy/plaque, i'll be after ya myself. suicide says he will probably be playing this one, so im out but thats probably better as we dont want to make it too unfair ;) plus 5 weeks in a row doesnt make the bank account look too nice, but will see if I can come up and help out as burgerman is playing so cant coach, jim is in scotland, and im not sure about steve.
any of our lot going up on the sunday morning? as I might have a football end of season thing to go to and collect my players young player of the season award on the saturday night :D

come on guys, show us what you're made of :)

James@Kartelprime

JCS Sport
Nov 22, 2003
Elsham - N Lincs
Visit site
:( :( no nice weather, i was hopin on toppin up my tan :( :(

oh well i guess ill just have to play ball instead, bring home a trophy.

from the looks of it should be a good turn out again, wendy do you know exact numbers for koth yeah? will there be two divisions again or are there not enough teams?

:D :D

joolux.//

National Treasure
Nov 12, 2002
SoBirmingham
www.warpedsports.com
Originally posted by mike from brum
before you get excited james, take a look at the forecast, doesnt look too bright. dave you better do your stuff, if you dont get us a nice shiny trophy/plaque, i'll be after ya myself. suicide says he will probably be playing this one, so im out but thats probably better as we dont want to make it too unfair ;) plus 5 weeks in a row doesnt make the bank account look too nice, but will see if I can come up and help out as burgerman is playing so cant coach, jim is in scotland, and im not sure about steve.
any of our lot going up on the sunday morning? as I might have a football end of season thing to go to and collect my players young player of the season award on the saturday night :D

come on guys, show us what you're made of :)
I think the big mans reffing or so I hear, but I fancy goin up to see reds play aswell, and robinda may follow I dont know so if I can get there I may well be there....

Steve your PM inbox is full...damn you :D

Just to let you know (coz i know you'll check here first) there's a guy on the uni forums asking about playing some tourney ball for us. Thought he could be useful if were still short this weekend. I've replyed to his post but he's waiting for a more 'informed' reply from you.

-EDD