Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK masters player

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
I am starting up a new team and we have four so far. i know i have started a thread like this before but it has started again sorry, i need one player Temporary/Permanent to play at the next ukmasters in lincoln. we are tottally new to tournament play and havent been playing for long so will be entering koth but will want to get into div 4 pretty quick. looking for any type of player so that we can really get the team going. Current members of the team all live in tamworth so players from staffordshire would be great. PM or post up if you are interested and also if you would like pm me for my number as i will be at domination this sunday. Looking for commited players so we can book in now to play on the 23rd of march in lincoln. Dont want to just watch this time :p

Let me know

Matt Johnson

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
well if you do get stuck mate just give me a shout ,i could find some one to help you out at a event.
Cheers Markie...i think we spoke to you regarding 4 blue eclipse 08 tops with printing on the back at the eclipse/corrupted stand. was that you ?

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
sound...will be in touch soon. next week more than likely! still looking for player/players from the midlands that is up for the ukm in lincoln! pm me people

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Dont meen to hijack the thread bud but i think loads are jumping ship to russ smiths event, so maybe if you get a team together for his event you will get better placings? :D