The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters - Round 6 - 26th June

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
And as PSP mode has fallen out of favour in Europe
don't bet on it next year either
More money to spend next year getting yet another board to comply with the ever changing whims of the few.

il-bevank

Apr 18, 2005
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Use it and you get banned
simple as that
i was just wanting to see if psp or ramping mode was going to be reviewed for next season
so no need to be so harsh a simple yes or no would have done

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
And as PSP mode has fallen out of favour in Europe
don't bet on it next year either
More money to spend next year getting yet another board to comply with the ever changing whims of the few.

Well I don't know what you are on about, I have checked and rechecked the MS web site and looked at there rules and until I received the press release the other day you have never been able to use ramping at a MS event. So why is it out of favour if it could not be used.
I used a non ramping gun this week at a site and he (the guy who owned it) had been shown by the guy who sold it to him told him how to turn on the breakout cheat.
Turn the timer on hold trigger in for over 5 seconds and then release trigger, the next time the trigger is pulled it will go into Full Auto at twenty balls as long as the trigger is not released for over half a second when released over the half second it returns to semi mode only and you can not reactivate the mode until you have turned off the timer and then turned it on again.
And I know that gun was used at the Masters, Series04 and the PA last year.
Perhaps you think that was ok for them to have it - Sod the rest of us.

The MS have some stupid rules but trying to address gun cheats is not one of them.
Besides you will all pay come campaign and complain afterwards and then do it all again a year later.

Russ

I also know who owned that gun last year. :mad: