Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

UK Masters why why why ...........

Iron Lions - Ed

Oct 16, 2003
London
www.ironlions.co.uk
However the reason iam actually posting this is that 2 yrs ago enemy got banned for a yr for doing this ,what happened to day at local event does not warrant something as harsh as that .......................but DONT GIVE THEM THE MOST SPORTING TEAM AWARD ,this kinda bites peoples arse's.
I think this was the relevant bit on the original post :)

The only two suggestoins which make sesnse are rule amendments to have squads form the same team play each other first game of the day or don't allow two squads from same team in one division.

fatbeerboy

george jung is my idol
Nov 17, 2003
moo moo land
Visit site
it has to be squads from the same team have to play each other at the beginning of the day it is the only fair way to do it. it put a right damper on a good day after we watched that. some even say its the reason we came third not first;)

psycho

Baggin ain't easy!
Apr 2, 2003
Stoneys Basement
BORING..................

The whole thing is just gay!! At the end of the day if a team has to do this you are just lookin pathetic, and no one has respect for doin such a thing.. It's gay, you suck, I don't care!!!! ha ha ha:p

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
I was playing for the the next team onto the feild after the game, and so I watched this one :)

Aswell as whats already being said, after the game (if you want to call it that) I asked the head marshall of the feild in question, why the Captain and none player of both teams was allow to coach (yes coach) from on the feild(!) for his stronger team, even though they still lost and got the points, to then be told the gained "no advantage", true, but when you have Team A at top of the div and team B at the bottom, of course giving the top team even more advantages just about garentee's them the points, never mind the shooting in the foot/hanging the flag at the wrong end stunt :rolleyes:

As for the sporting team, who the hell voted for them? :p

G

Super Fly

yeeeeah!
Nov 8, 2004
www.superflytv.com
Originally posted by yatesy
hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i can laugh cause i wasnt ther
hahaha i can laugh cos ure team sucks!

the fact that this happened in the 1st place is bad enuff

but for them then to get most sporting team! ha what a piss take!

Graham-DV8

Girlz,Booze & Balling....
Nov 12, 2002
North East, UK
groups.msn.com
Originally posted by Super Fly
hahaha i can laugh cos ure team sucks!

the fact that this happened in the 1st place is bad enuff

but for them then to get most sporting team! ha what a piss take!
Also that the first team won the div by only 70 odd points.... ;)

G