so for once you guys need to ask the questions and make up your own mind

then the informed may express thier minds

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
bon some people on here know whats happened

but it is not our place to answer

Which is fair enough, though it would be nice to get some more info on this, and I don't exactly fit into the ring Wendy up and ask category of person, ive only met her once, maybe twice!

Chaos86

Starting Again :)
Aug 17, 2008
Cloud 9
the plot thickens....... still no definitive answer to why wendy is no longer welcomed on this forum......hopefully some people in the know will answer all our questions (i hold my breath)

jon.s

Slippy
Sep 4, 2009
northants
www.bonesbrigade.co.uk
That last but one post was the most in depth piece of information ive ever read.
Personally its not going to affect my decision on masters or stop me visiting here. I think people are blowing this out of all proportion.
paintball in the uk does not revolve around this website alone although it has a helping hand in communicating information to the masses. If you wanted to find out info on the masters i would go to their forum on there site (see not the end of the world is it).

grmmff

Dec 17, 2006
what does this mean for the federation now that only 1 league is represented on this forum ?

Zorg

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2007
Staffordshire, England
www.void-online.net
Yay, more paintball drama.

For the people making what seem to be blind statements I hope you're more well informed than the rest of us. I'll be waiting to hear from the people who know what happened before I post any opinions of mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.